Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BETHESDA CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: 4825 MONTGOMERY LANE ULTRA-LUXURY CONDOS (PHOTOS)

You can now get an idea of what the facade design of the future luxury condos at 4825 Montgomery Lane in Bethesda will be like, in these new photos from the construction site. I like the nautical theme portholes. Perhaps it will be a good fit for yacht-owning tenants. Just to refresh your memory, this is the building where each floor above the ground level garages consists of a single condo unit - about as exclusive as it gets.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any renderings? Thanks Bob.

Steve D. said...

I dig it. It puts me in a Miami state of mind.

Anonymous said...

Portholes are a weird choice. We'll see what the finished product looks like....

Robert Dyer said...

1:23 If you look back (click on the tag, "4825 Montgomery Lane") you'll see some early renderings, but the building looks quite different - and much better - from what I recall of those.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw those old renderings but it looks nothing like it. I was wondering if there were new ones. Oh well. Guess we will have to see.

Anonymous said...

That looks straight out of El Alto, Bolivia. Not exactly a high-rent area.

Anonymous said...

When will Bob address rumors of his love child?

She looks JUST LIKE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hm I don't think tags are showing up on your mobile site.

Anonymous said...

If I die will someone, ANYONE, continue to troll the hell out of this dude?

Anonymous said...

Why bother?

Robert Dyer said...

5:53 Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I had looked for some new renderings myself and couldn't find any at that point. I'm assuming once they go to sales, they will have a website.